EXHIBIT AT OPTRO2020
THE EUROPEAN SYMPOSIUM ON OPTRONICS IN DEFENCE AND SECURITY
From January 28th to 30th 2020, over 250 professionals from over 15 countries are expected in Paris OECD. This event is a unique opportunity for engineers, scientists from government, university and industry to discover innovative solutions and implement fruitful exchanges in the fields of Optronics in Defence and Securiy.
Reach this qualified audience of professionals to demonstrate your know-how and latest innovations by taking part in the OPTRO2020 Exhibition. OPTRO 2020 exhibitors can benefit from many opportunities to make an impact on the sector:
- Promote products and services on fully equipped booths: 4, 6, 8 or 12 sqm
- Network with Symposium delegates on cocktail and coffee breaks
- Associate image to quality international event in a specialized field.
- Participate in B2B meetings with key actors in the fiels of Optronics
>> NEW IN 2020 <<
Longer Exhibition time for maximum visibility
Symposium Day 1: Exhibition from 14:00 to 18:30
Symposium Day 2: Exhibition from 09:00 to 18:30, followed by Cocktail untill 20:00
Symposium Day 3: Exhibition from 09:00 to 12:30, followed by Cocktail lunch until 14:00
For maximum visibility of exhibitors, we have added a half day of exhibition, which will start on the afternoon of the 28th January (Symposium Day 1).
And following the success of the idea in 2018, lunch on the last day of the Symposium will be a walking cocktail, served in the exhibition area.
Reserve your booth now – Exhibitor package from 2 900 €
(4sqm fully equipped booth and access)
>> OPTRO2018 EXHIBITORS
Discover the results of our post-event survey filled out by OPTRO2018 exhibitors :
- 82% of exhibitors said they wished to exhibit on next edition.
- 86% of exhibitors are satisfied with the quality of the visitors they met on their booth.
- 78% of exhibitors said they met with potential new clients.
- 91% of exhibitors said they met with Symposium participants which were clients and partners.
- 97% of exhibitors said they invited clients and prospects to visit them on the Symposium (free of charge even for non participant).
If you are interested in receiving the exhibition opportunities details, please contact :
Event and Logistics Project Manager
Mob : +33 (0)6.09.42.83.88